Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hi my names morrocan roll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and despite the confusion...no i aint female. advice about drugs answered from experience. ex villain and addict.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive noticed you posting before on there but how come your post count as gone back low, and it says your a newbie??:confused:
    seems i push the boundaries.....but no one tells me where they are!
    but i like the edge. i decided to declare i was realy a female media researcher aged 31 setting you all up for a tv show about virtual people...i have these crazy ideas when i smoke jazz ciggarrettes (cant spell cigarrettes) got some cracking responses both posted and private....am i the first to be wiped but not booted or does this happen?
    Who the hell are you???? :mad:
  • DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Users can

pretty much get away with what they like here, but continuous deception and dishonesty isn't OK.

Make up your mind Morrocan Roll - play nice or go away.

Dom
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    seems i push the boundaries.....but no one tells me where they are!
    but i like the edge. i decided to declare i was realy a female media researcher aged 31 setting you all up for a tv show about virtual people...i have these crazy ideas when i smoke jazz ciggarrettes (cant spell cigarrettes) got some cracking responses both posted and private....am i the first to be wiped but not booted or does this happen?

LMAO, i see a bond baddy, stroking a cat, playing god with the simple little site folk :D I like it !
    Hello :tokenwavingsmiley: