You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hi my names morrocan roll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
and despite the confusion...no i aint female. advice about drugs answered from experience. ex villain and addict.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive noticed you posting before on there but how come your post count as gone back low, and it says your a newbie??:confused:
    seems i push the boundaries.....but no one tells me where they are!
    but i like the edge. i decided to declare i was realy a female media researcher aged 31 setting you all up for a tv show about virtual people...i have these crazy ideas when i smoke jazz ciggarrettes (cant spell cigarrettes) got some cracking responses both posted and private....am i the first to be wiped but not booted or does this happen?
    Who the hell are you???? :mad:
  • DomDom Posts: 344 Cool Newbie
    Users can

pretty much get away with what they like here, but continuous deception and dishonesty isn't OK.

Make up your mind Morrocan Roll - play nice or go away.

Dom
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    seems i push the boundaries.....but no one tells me where they are!
    but i like the edge. i decided to declare i was realy a female media researcher aged 31 setting you all up for a tv show about virtual people...i have these crazy ideas when i smoke jazz ciggarrettes (cant spell cigarrettes) got some cracking responses both posted and private....am i the first to be wiped but not booted or does this happen?

LMAO, i see a bond baddy, stroking a cat, playing god with the simple little site folk :D I like it !
    Hello :tokenwavingsmiley: