Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi!im me! who u????!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi im Lisa i bin on here for about 1mnth or so and i only just found this page!duh!
I just finished school! woo hoo!! im doin my gcse's at the mo and boy r they hard!!!
After school im goin to a stage school and i cant wait all ive ever wanted to do was perform and now im goin to a school where i can do just that!!!
Im a christian and i am will always follow gods wishes and do wats right/ or i try!! we arnt all perfect!
Im a huuuuggeee fan of allSTARS for those of you who dont know them they are a pop group in the uk and also do a show called STARstreet which is well funny but you have to be a lil crraazzee to understand it and have the humour!!!!So im alright im very crazeee!!!I am also in love with Sam Bloom from the group he is very cute and my type definetly!!!!!!
Any1 who doesnt have a good sense of humour and arnt a lil not even a smidgin of ccrraazziinneess is what i calll boorrrrriiinnnggg!!!!!!!yawn yawn!!!!!
Hope your all ok and now understand me!, actually your probably a little confused hey?!!!
oh well you'll get over it!!!
Love Lisa [I'm gonna be famous! believe me!]
If you follow your heart dreams and ambitions, and always believe in yourself you should always achieve your goals.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Lisa, U sound totally mental, I guess you'll fit rite in then!!
    I only just found this page too and I joined around the same time as you.
    Can't say I'm too sure about your taste in music but hey, each 2 their own!! ;)
    Anyways, see you around

Take care! :p
  • Options
    Lay off the caffine ;)
  • Options
    Uh!!The cheek!!!!:D