Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

DO I TELL HIM??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya,I really fancy this boy,he's one of my friends brother's, i dont know him very well, we have met about 5 or 6 times and he is very sweet, and a christian{extra plus 4me!}All my friends think we'll really match,i dont know whether hi sista knows i havnt told her,id like to but i dont know wat her reaction will be.The thing is he's very shy and i am when it comes to boys.I have his email address but i need help on wat to say if i do email him or if i ask him face to face?Please help guys this could be somethin great!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if he's shy, he aint gonna ask-- i know how he feels, i cant unless i'm in a pub-- if u seriously think it would work, then get the guts to ask-- just be prepared for a big fall if it doesnt-- always risky when siblings are involved as well!
    E-mail him just saying hi, build up a freindship with him. Good things can come from freindship apparently..

xxxxx

Brian
    Ooh tread carefully. I'm going out with one of my brother's friends and it has caused some trouble between them. I'm guessing that the brother in this case is older? If that's so then at least you won't have a protective older sibling to deal with like my boyfriend does! You should definitely talk to your friend because if you start seeing her brother then the dynamics of your relationship are bound to change one way or another, even if you're only seeing him as a friend.

Good Luck!
    Well hes shy so are you, well he won't do anything so its up to you, just do a friendly email don't say straight away that you fancy him, just say like hello how are you doing thought I'd just give you a line get back to me!!!! something like that then if he replys then say to him you really like him and your to shy to actually tell him to his face , its cute nothing wrong with emailing a guy you fancy you go gal good luck let me know how it goes :Dhttp://www.faceparty.com/jodiehuny
    One of you will have to make the first move though hon, even if you are both shy. Just take a chance! :)
    email him and see if he replies . talk about movies or something then if you both say that you like to se the same movie...go together....easy!
    Personally, i recommend the friendship route at first, and see what it develops into. It's cool that you dig the fact he's a christian, and assuming you are too (or at least you understand something about God), i can say from personal experience that God knows what's best for us, we just have to be prepared to wait for his timing. Good luck, let us know what happens ;)