Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I feel so alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
feel so on my own I have no one there for me no one to go to turn to talk to maybe it be better if I was not here be better for everyone no one wont me around just a pain to everyone so why bother even staying a live anymore :crying::crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Sian,

I'm really glad you're reaching out to us, we are here for you and you can turn here and talk to us whenever you need to *hug* How are you doing today?

You mention feeling like you're a pain to those around you - can you tell us a bit more about what's been going on recently?

It sounds like it's leading you to have some worrying thoughts and by talking here we might be able to help you work things through.

I'm moving your post over in to our Health & wellbeing forum too so that people can find it more easily :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you so much I just feel un wonted by everyone my so call other half playing head games falling out with my family they dnt talk to me just feel in the way have no one to talk to if better if I was not here anymore no one would miss me :'(