Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The great Thursday evening chat-along!

plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
:wave:
As chat isn't on tonight, I thought it'd be nice to have a chat along here on the boards instead :)

So, come along and let's pretend we are in General Chat!

To get us started - which super power would you rather have? The power of flight or invisibility?

I think I'd prefer flight so I could just go off and discover random places whenever I wanted!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, imagine the views
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Invisility, then I could just actually disappear, that would be nice..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Although, I'm not that great with heights, but would be good to go somewhere new.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Although, I'm not that great with heights, but would be good to go somewhere new.

Would you choose flight too then?
    Invisility, then I could just actually disappear, that would be nice..

*hug* sorry to hear you'd want to disappear - you'd be missed by us all though.
    Nah I wouldn't. But thanks.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    plugitin wrote: »
    Would you choose flight too then?
    I would. The idea of being able to leave and go wherever and whenever and to places not accessible by foot. Oooh where would you go?
    Flight would be interesting!
    I would. The idea of being able to leave and go wherever and whenever and to places not accessible by foot. Oooh where would you go?

I think I also like the idea to come and go as I wish, but I definitely would use it to explore say Eastern Europe - I think I'd find it fascinating. What about you?
    I agree with plugitin that I would like to use flying as a super power. Again, coming and going when you wish and get to explore some of the places in the world you never visited before which was on your list to do before you get older. That would be interesting :)
    Melian wrote: »
    Flight would be interesting!

Would you have any places you'd want to fly to in mind?
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    I agree with plugitin that I would like to use flying as a super power. Again, coming and going when you wish and get to explore some of the places in the world you never visited before which was on your list to do before you get older. That would be interesting :)

Any places in particular you'd be interested in visiting? :)
    I would say Cuba, Jamica, India, Canada, New York, Florida and Portugal.

Aha, so everywhere! I've only ever been to New York out of that list! Have you visited any of them before?
    I think I also like the idea to come and go as I wish, but I definitely would use it to explore say Eastern Europe - I think I'd find it fascinating. What about you?
    I'd love to observe animals in their natural habitat, that would be amazing. Maybe start in the Amazon rainforest.
    Good list of places.
    I don't know what t have for teaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I'd love to observe animals in their natural habitat, that would be amazing. Maybe start in the Amazon rainforest.

Sounds like a solid choice! What about penguins in the arctic? Would that be for you? I think I'd quite like to see them up front after seeing the penguin programme!
    Would you have any places you'd want to fly to in mind?

Not sure. But I'd love to see places in a birds eye view. I'd image at night, some places would look stunning!
    Sounds like a solid choice! What about penguins in the arctic? Would that be for you? I think I'd quite like to see them up front after seeing the penguin programme!
    Seeing Penguins would be interesting, watching them waddle. Would need some tips on how to keep warm. Brrr!

Invisibility would come in handy during moments like this as well.
    Emmalee wrote: »
    What have you got in? Or is it one of those where nothing is appealing to you?
    Emmalee wrote: »

What's to hand?
    Seeing Penguins would be interesting, watching them waddle. Would need some tips on how to keep warm. Brrr!

Invisibility would come in handy during moments like this as well.

:chin: wonder whether we could mix superpowers?

That would be amazing!
    :chin: wonder whether we could mix superpowers?
    I think we could, they both have their advantages.
    Not sure. But I'd love to see places in a birds eye view. I'd image at night, some places would look stunning!

Very true! Would be nice to fly over some cities!
    What's with typos. They always appear when I am trying to be serious.
    I like seeing night time images of Earth taken from the International Space Station. Where you can see the most built up areas and then spaces of darkness.
    I like seeing night time images of Earth taken from the International Space Station. Where you can see the most built up areas and then spaces of darkness.

:heart:
    Weekend needs to hurry up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk