Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan The Day And Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's a bank holiday. You don't want to spend all of it catching up on work. You want to do something enjoyable, fun, interesting. Tell us all about your plans for today and the rest of the week.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well today I am actually spending the day doing homework that I should've done yesterday. Tuesday I'll be doing work due for Wednesday, whilst Wednesday and Thursday I'll be chilling after the college and placement day. Friday I have half a day at placement due to having to go up to Cumbria for my uncle's wedding that is on Saturday.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today been to see friends, tomorrow going to see sister and nephew and back to work on Wednesday. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well today I am actually spending the day doing homework that I should've done yesterday. Tuesday I'll be doing work due for Wednesday, whilst Wednesday and Thursday I'll be chilling after the college and placement day. Friday I have half a day at placement due to having to go up to Cumbria for my uncle's wedding that is on Saturday.
    Cumbria is a good place to go. Enjoy it up there.
    Today been to see friends, tomorrow going to see sister and nephew and back to work on Wednesday. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    It's good they gave you a couple of days off to see people.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's a bank holiday. You don't want to spend all of it catching up on work. You want to do something enjoyable, fun, interesting. Tell us all about your plans for today and the rest of the week.

I have work to catch up on, an awful lot of it to. Need to do Stats portfolio, which will take forever, and I haven't even started it, and deadline is soon, crikey bob, totes up to date. Went out to Town with a friend earlier, he was rather clingy, canny deal with that xD - Also got Developmental portfolio to do and an essay to write up, crikey bob, all that work! But that is pretty much my week from today.

Also got Running Tuesday and Thursday, really want to do another ParkRun which I might have to persuade Butterfly to do when she comes over for my Birthday, Race 4 Life is soon, so deadline is soon approaching to do all the training I need to, also need to take little sister on a few runs too, as she's doing it wish me. So really going to be dedicated to my running and Uni work now.

Got a Psych appt on Tuesday, so tomorrow, sorted out student finance, just need to sort the evidence section off it, now that I have my official BPD diagnosis I can apply for DSA with that as well as Aspergers, so more support along those lines. Busiest week all around really. But also plenty of telly catch up time and also lots of time on here without doubt!!!
    I have work to catch up on, an awful lot of it to. Need to do Stats portfolio, which will take forever, and I haven't even started it, and deadline is soon, crikey bob, totes up to date. Went out to Town with a friend earlier, he was rather clingy, canny deal with that xD - Also got Developmental portfolio to do and an essay to write up, crikey bob, all that work! But that is pretty much my week from today.

Also got Running Tuesday and Thursday, really want to do another ParkRun which I might have to persuade Butterfly to do when she comes over for my Birthday, Race 4 Life is soon, so deadline is soon approaching to do all the training I need to, also need to take little sister on a few runs too, as she's doing it wish me. So really going to be dedicated to my running and Uni work now.

Got a Psych appt on Tuesday, so tomorrow, sorted out student finance, just need to sort the evidence section off it, now that I have my official BPD diagnosis I can apply for DSA with that as well as Aspergers, so more support along those lines. Busiest week all around really. But also plenty of telly catch up time and also lots of time on here without doubt!!!

I know Student Finance can be frustrating.

It's great that you're still trying to find time to do plenty of running. You'll be the fittest student in your uni.
    I have no idea! No ukulele club because I've somehow ended up deaf in on ear and there appears to be nothing worth watching at the cinema tomorrow.
    Melian wrote: »
    I have no idea! No ukulele club because I've somehow ended up deaf in on ear and there appears to be nothing worth watching at the cinema tomorrow.

Havve you tried playing the ukulele without being able to hear it properly? Are you still as good at it?

Getting your ear sorted needs to be your plan for the week, though having said that my wife is also having an ear problem and having given her an ppointment, they have taken it away and said they'll be in touch when they want to give her a new one.

If the doctors can't help you, you could search the internet for a new ear, or... just buy one on Earbay.
    Havve you tried playing the ukulele without being able to hear it properly? Are you still as good at it?

Getting your ear sorted needs to be your plan for the week, though having said that my wife is also having an ear problem and having given her an ppointment, they have taken it away and said they'll be in touch when they want to give her a new one.

If the doctors can't help you, you could search the internet for a new ear, or... just buy one on Earbay.

lol

It's difficult enough trying to play with sensitive hearing.

My dad did tell me it should go down. Going to give it a few more days and then visit the doctors if it hasn't cleared up.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I know Student Finance can be frustrating.

It's great that you're still trying to find time to do plenty of running. You'll be the fittest student in your uni.

I want to aim for 25 minutes for my 5K, however, I fear my little sister might slow me down a bit xD - But I get it's all about pacing it with her, rather than leaving her behind then having to run back for her :P