Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan This Very Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? Share everything you are going to do this week, that will make it a more exciting week.

I am going to do things that I was supposed to do on Friday, and I'm going to read some history stuff.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hmmm
    Well today i have the day off, so it's jam packed full of work.
    Tuesday - I have a full day in college, so i'll be finishing off work. When I've finished college i will probably do work for wednesday
    Wednesday - as i start late i will probably get up an hour early to finish work. Then through college finish of work. When I get home from college I will probably chill
    Thursday - Work placement. When I get home I don't know
    Friday - Work placement. When I get home I don't know
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Monday, Well, earlier today, I went to London, the tube was daunting. Never again!! Hoping to start stats portfolio later today and meeting up with a friend. (Avoiding alcohol, sadly).

Tuesday, clean up Tuesday, tidy my whole room up, Stats lecture at 12, also got seminar after. Self defense, then running.

Wednesday, deciding whether I want to go to 'Easter Lunch' with Stratus or ISOC, why do all society lunches have to be on the same day? Oh, and lecture.

Thursday, workshop, seminar, and running, and work in-between.

Friday, self defense, and work.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm
    Well today i have the day off, so it's jam packed full of work.
    Tuesday - I have a full day in college, so i'll be finishing off work. When I've finished college i will probably do work for wednesday
    Wednesday - as i start late i will probably get up an hour early to finish work. Then through college finish of work. When I get home from college I will probably chill
    Thursday - Work placement. When I get home I don't know
    Friday - Work placement. When I get home I don't know

As you're doing so much work in the first few days, don't do any when you get home on Thursday or Friday. Do something fun.
    Monday, Well, earlier today, I went to London, the tube was daunting. Never again!! Hoping to start stats portfolio later today and meeting up with a friend. (Avoiding alcohol, sadly).

Tuesday, clean up Tuesday, tidy my whole room up, Stats lecture at 12, also got seminar after. Self defense, then running.

Wednesday, deciding whether I want to go to 'Easter Lunch' with Stratus or ISOC, why do all society lunches have to be on the same day? Oh, and lecture.

Thursday, workshop, seminar, and running, and work in-between.

Friday, self defense, and work.

You've got a race to prepare for, so run fast and stay fit. I wouldn't recommend running around London as an alternative to using the tube though. The air there is full of all sorts of stuff that is no good to the lungs of a runner.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    As you're doing so much work in the first few days, don't do any when you get home on Thursday or Friday. Do something fun.

I'll probably end up sat in front of my laptop either reading manga or watching YouTube :d
    I'll probably end up sat in front of my laptop either reading manga or watching YouTube :d

That's a good idea. Maybe you could get your mum to do something crazy and put that on YouTube.
    How about try to keep going??
    Jazzmaraz wrote: »
    How about try to keep going??

That's exactly what you should be doing. Keep going, all week long. It'll be much more exciting than keeping counting from 1 to the highest number you can reach by this time next week if all you do is count.

Also, there are so many places to go. Where can you go?
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    WayneS wrote: »
    You've got a race to prepare for, so run fast and stay fit. I wouldn't recommend running around London as an alternative to using the tube though. The air there is full of all sorts of stuff that is no good to the lungs of a runner.

Hahaha, I'll stick to running in York! Still haven't decided whether to go out with Stratus or ISOC for a meal tonight, or neither, because the thought of eating in a group scares me. xD Decide for me??! - Stratus are taking us to Pizza Hut, and ISOC are taking us to Akbars which is an Indian.