Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s that time again, the time when we plan the goodness, the gloriousness that will make our weeks better.

What are you going to do before and after those rubbish parts?

I’m going to be watching lots of cycling, but not too much. I’m also going to be doing some cycling. That’s when I’m not doing the time-consuming chores that some of my volunteering requires.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Well, I've started my day fairly early, despite me not having anything on a Monday, but I decided to enter the Great Halls Bake off, and enter my cookie monster red velvet cupcakes, and a layered vanilla and chocolate sponge cake. My cookie monster cupcakes won, was rather shocked, as they look like a complete and utter disaster! xD And also my big cake kinda died on me to on my walk to Uni, so not the best of starts.

However, going to give mum the £20 amazon gift certificate for mothers day, because I'm a poor student and all!! I've decided to sort out Uni work inbetween, getting preped for lectures and stuff for the upcoming week, then their's a I heart Consent workshop at 2:30 I wanna go to. At 5:30 I will be going to Women in Leadership talk and then at 7, women only space.

Then hopefully when I head back home, I can chill my beans, take a break, and relax a bit :heart: And then start work again! And obviously talking on here.

On Tuesday, I have the joys of lie-in, followed by a stats lecture at 12, self defence at 5, and then running at 7!

Wednesday were off time table, it's been faffed around with for a bit, going to aim to do work on my free day, but going to Staratus at 6, and on a pub run, seems like a typical student thing?!

Thursday, 10, Stats workshop and then running at 7, so I can burn off all dem calories I put on from the pub run xD

And finally Friday 9 Psychobiology lecture, 11- Psychology and employment award workshop, and then at 1:30 Developmental Psychology lecture, and then again self defence at 5

And weekend will be spent doing Uni work, in prep for CHIP essay, also need to E-mail tutors and shiz, and sort everything out!! Crikey bob, feels like a lot right now xD Should be doing work right now, but I canny be bothered xxD

Hows the cycling going??!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, I've started my day fairly early, despite me not having anything on a Monday, but I decided to enter the Great Halls Bake off, and enter my cookie monster red velvet cupcakes, and a layered vanilla and chocolate sponge cake. My cookie monster cupcakes won, was rather shocked, as they look like a complete and utter disaster! xD And also my big cake kinda died on me to on my walk to Uni, so not the best of starts.

However, going to give mum the £20 amazon gift certificate for mothers day, because I'm a poor student and all!! I've decided to sort out Uni work inbetween, getting preped for lectures and stuff for the upcoming week, then their's a I heart Consent workshop at 2:30 I wanna go to. At 5:30 I will be going to Women in Leadership talk and then at 7, women only space.

Then hopefully when I head back home, I can chill my beans, take a break, and relax a bit :heart: And then start work again! And obviously talking on here.

On Tuesday, I have the joys of lie-in, followed by a stats lecture at 12, self defence at 5, and then running at 7!

Wednesday were off time table, it's been faffed around with for a bit, going to aim to do work on my free day, but going to Staratus at 6, and on a pub run, seems like a typical student thing?!

Thursday, 10, Stats workshop and then running at 7, so I can burn off all dem calories I put on from the pub run xD

And finally Friday 9 Psychobiology lecture, 11- Psychology and employment award workshop, and then at 1:30 Developmental Psychology lecture, and then again self defence at 5

And weekend will be spent doing Uni work, in prep for CHIP essay, also need to E-mail tutors and shiz, and sort everything out!! Crikey bob, feels like a lot right now xD Should be doing work right now, but I canny be bothered xxD

Hows the cycling going??!

What a way to start the week. You couldd start your days on Tuesday and Wednesday with a run. What do you normally do at the beginning of your days?

The cycling is going great, but I don't think I will ever be as fit as you must be with all that running.

Stay sporty.
    Ukulele club Wednesday, out with friends Thursday and bowling again on Friday
    Melian wrote: »
    Ukulele club Wednesday, out with friends Thursday and bowling again on Friday

Ukulele club. If there is only one thing I remember about you it is that you play the ukulele. What will you play this week?

How many times do you think you will knock all ten skittles over when you go bowling?
    WayneS wrote: »
    Ukulele club. If there is only one thing I remember about you it is that you play the ukulele. What will you play this week?

How many times do you think you will knock all ten skittles over when you go bowling?

No idea what we'll play. Something new I guess.

We don't play that type of bowling. It involves a jack. But I'm not quite at that stage yet and just practising throwing the bowling ball for now.
    Melian wrote: »
    No idea what we'll play. Something new I guess.

We don't play that type of bowling. It involves a jack. But I'm not quite at that stage yet and just practising throwing the bowling ball for now.

So you're starting to bowl regularly? I'm sure soon it'll be as good as your ukulele playing.

Can you play that John Legend song on the ukulele?
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    What a way to start the week. You couldd start your days on Tuesday and Wednesday with a run. What do you normally do at the beginning of your days?

The cycling is going great, but I don't think I will ever be as fit as you must be with all that running.

Stay sporty.

Hahaha, I would, but I would end up physically exhausted, and I need to manage sports etc. On top of doing work, and obviously shopping, I bought new cloths yesterday, as I was in Uni all day, and needed to get changed xD
    So you're starting to bowl regularly? I'm sure soon it'll be as good as your ukulele playing.

Can you play that John Legend song on the ukulele?

Hoping to!