Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Make your March magnificent by planning the first week. Reveal to the world, what you can do to make your week more magnificent than it would otherwise be.

I have to get a computer fixed because it sounds like it could blow up at any minute but it hasn’t. It may be a case of third time lucky. I also have to go to a meeting.

However, I can make my week better by reading, and the day of the meeting better by cycling before it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Playing with social and solistors over them pride and fucking joy not looking forwards to it.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Homework, college, placement.
    Also I has chocolate easter egg :D (which is all gone now :( )
    -hands han some Easter egg's -

You need to buy some more more Easter eggs. They'll make all of those three parts of your week more eggciting.
    angel wrote: »
    Playing with social and solistors over them pride and fucking joy not looking forwards to it.

I reckon playing with them might make your meetings with them more fun. Take some dominos. That's dominos you put on a board, not pizza.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    You need to buy some more more Easter eggs. They'll make all of those three parts of your week more eggciting.

Yeah, but money.
    Ha ha ha very funny
    WayneS wrote: »
    I reckon playing with them might make your meetings with them more fun. Take some dominos. That's dominos you put on a board, not pizza.

U want to get social to arrange to meet all 9 of us up then Wayne fucking playing hell. Not fun fighting to have contact with them
    angel wrote: »
    U want to get social to arrange to meet all 9 of us up then Wayne fucking playing hell. Not fun fighting to have contact with them

So what are you going to do when you aren't dealing with that situation?
    I've been talked into bowling on Friday.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Melian wrote: »
    I've been talked into bowling on Friday.

Ooh, I honestly adore bowling , or did! We used to go down every other week! Do let us know how it goes :heart:

Seeing as were midway through the week already, I'll just share my plans for the rest of the week.

This morning I've had quite the busy day, workshop, followed by a 1-2-1 with mentor and after that I had a meeting with head of well being, head of Psychology and the well being officer working with me, crikey bob, felt like the tribunal all over again! For now I'm just chilling a bit, and taking a break, I've got to go to running at 7, gosh knows whether I'll have the energy to do that or not, but it's a great social experience, and I get along really well with those in the group!

Also I need to do a 25 minute Psychobiology questionnaire on Moodle, and label parts of the brain we've learnt, Imma fail at that, haha!! xD

Friday, I have a morning lecture, and shopping to do, and then also have myself a slot to go to the Library and sort out the Stats side of Psychology.

A friend of mine is coming down for the day on Saturday, so Saturday will be spent exploring York, and shopping on a student budget!! xD And Sunday, I'm going out for a meal with new house mates, as previous one got cancelled, due to someone falling ill! I might just have to fall ill this time :chin: And the rest of Sunday will be spent preparing for the upcoming week of Uni!
  • GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Planning on climbing to the top of St. Pauls Cathedral tomorrow. heard it's amazing
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

Is Tesco you have the 'Buy two, get two free' offer. With one being £1.50, which isn't bad at all! £3.00 for 4 Easter Eggs!!!