Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wreck this journal

191011121315»

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I'm getting a new WTJ for Christmas, won't be doing any actual wrecking in it, like any cutting or ripping stuff like that. :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm getting a new WTJ for Christmas, won't be doing any actual wrecking in it, like any cutting or ripping stuff like that. :)

It's caled Wreck this journal for a reason, you're meant to destroy it, and it's okay, it's the only book you can actually destroy and not feel guilty about, let yourself free Hann, destroy that journal!!!
    It's caled Wreck this journal for a reason, you're meant to destroy it, and it's okay, it's the only book you can actually destroy and not feel guilty about, let yourself free Hann, destroy that journal!!!

Haha no because I want it to look nice. I destroyed the one TS gave me and it annoys me haha
    40c0066d6b35ef341c23985373d67680.jpg

Not bad eh? :)
    40c0066d6b35ef341c23985373d67680.jpg

Not bad eh? :)

Totes not bad at all, keeep trying, and why haven't you connected the first dot with the last dot?! :p - I did it in a variety of colors, make it bold, make it stand out! Keep connecting till you successfully manage to connect all the dots :heart:
    Totes not bad at all, keeep trying, and why haven't you connected the first dot with the last dot?! :p - I did it in a variety of colors, make it bold, make it stand out! Keep connecting till you successfully manage to connect all the dots :heart:

Haha thanks :)
    Ohhh I didn't know you had to do that as well...
    I remember seeing yours, it's great! :)
    In my last journal I connected the dots perfectly! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Btw I just wanted to respond here and say that I got a Wreck this Journal for Christmas and have just about started it. :)
    I mean I've looked at some demo youtube videos and omg they're all so pretty and and well designed and that's okay and all...but I really want to actually wreck my journal. :S

I'm sure if I had the patience and the tools i would do fine at art but I don't lol so I'm gonna wreck it in the conventional messy way.
    Has anyone completed theirs yet?
    Btw I just wanted to respond here and say that I got a Wreck this Journal for Christmas and have just about started it. :)
    I mean I've looked at some demo youtube videos and omg they're all so pretty and and well designed and that's okay and all...but I really want to actually wreck my journal. :S

I'm sure if I had the patience and the tools i would do fine at art but I don't lol so I'm gonna wreck it in the conventional messy way.
    Keri smith designed it to be wrecked :) I'm just too much of a perfectionist to do that! I've finished Wreck This Journal Everywhere. On to the normal one now. Would love to see your pages :)
    I was just in Asda and looking at books, and I came across this book

ba8fb5e89748ff25dcc1298f6942ce23.jpg

I looked through it and it's more or less The Wreck This Journal, very similar pages throughout.
    Just thought I would share it with you :)

Hahaha, it looks so much better when you've wrecked it, you can do all the things it tells you to do, and still destroy it. Like I've burnt pages and shiz. Obviously try not to set the fire alarm off o.o
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hahaha, it looks so much better when you've wrecked it, you can do all the things it tells you to do, and still destroy it. Like I've burnt pages and shiz. Obviously try not to set the fire alarm off o.o
    This. I love mine and mine is pretty wrecked now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Hahaha, Multi-tasking isn't my thing, I was meant to say it looks an awful lot better when you do actually put the effort into destroying it, comparison to doing pretty drawings all over it, it's called WRECK THIS journal for a reason :p - You can still destroy the pages, like where it says take this book in the shower with you, you would still do that, and you can then add pretty drawings over it if you wanted to, I loved the wrinkly feeling it left and then I love tea staining pages :heart:
    I was just in Asda and looking at books, and I came across this book

ba8fb5e89748ff25dcc1298f6942ce23.jpg

I looked through it and it's more or less The Wreck This Journal, very similar pages throughout.
    Just thought I would share it with you :)
    I've seen this and thought about getting it. Maybe when I have money haha