Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I guess like many others here, I didn't expect to find myself in this position, im gareth, I'm in south London and after making many a mistake i find myself unemployed and sleeping rough, I have been told i am not an urgent case and am not coping at all, I have tried all avenues but still find myself in the circle i can't snap out of.

Comments

• Options
    hi Gareth and welcome to TheSite

Have you tried contacting charities such as Crisis or Shelter? I don't know your exact location in London, nor do I expect you to tell me, however Nightstop might be worth contacting. They can provide emergency short term accommodation on various London boroughs.

From person experience, I understand that circle which you mentioned, when homeless. Feel free to start a thread elsewhere if we can offer you any support, specific to a certain subject.

Take care and as much as possible, stay safe *hug*
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hi Gareth!

Welcome to the Boards!

I'm really sorry about your situation but you can find great support from TheSite.

From your original post, it may be a good idea to start a thread in one of these sections.

The Work section will be great for you to get some support about your unemployment. That link is http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/93-Work-amp-Volunteering.

The Home, Law, and Money section will be great for you to get some support about not having a lot of money. This link is http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/121-Home-Law-amp-Money
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Gareth,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards :wave: