Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm new here and I really need someone to talk to.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some advice, or even just some to talk to.:confused: I have had a lot happen in just this past week and I'm not sure how to deal with it. I don't know how to talk to my mom about it without her thinking I'm crazy. I'm so scared I cant sleep.:nervous: I don't know who to go to.:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I need some advice, or even just some to talk to.:confused: I have had a lot happen in just this past week and I'm not sure how to deal with it. I don't know how to talk to my mom about it without her thinking I'm crazy. I'm so scared I cant sleep.:nervous: I don't know who to go to.:crying:
    Hey sweetie. If you just want to talk, my pm box is open *hug*
    Hey there GirlOnTheVerge - welcome to TheSite boards :)

Sorry to hear things are tough right now. We're here to listen if you want to tell us a bit more about what's going on *hug*
    Hey there GirlOnTheVerge - welcome to TheSite boards :)

Sorry to hear things are tough right now. We're here to listen if you want to tell us a bit more about what's going on *hug*

Someone set our car on fire at my house Wednesday night, and I haven't been able to sleep at night since then. It doesn't seem to matter how tired I am. I just feel like someone is standing outside all the time. I sit in the corner of my bed where I can see both my windows and my door to make sure that no one is there. I get so scared to look up and then see someone standing there looking back in. I have never been afraid of the dark before, but now i get so scared that I don't want to move or even breath. I don't sleep, I crash from exhaustion from being up for so long. My windows and door don't have a lock. What if they come back? What do I do if I can't even make myself move an inch.
    Every single little noise freaks me out. I sit where I can see the LED light on the motion detector.
    -Green: Small movement (my dog)
    -Yellow: Slow movement from a large object (Person)
    -Red: Fast movement from a large object (Person)

I have been writing everything down every night. I think I'm going crazy.:crying:
    I'm too scared to sleep. I can't focus because I'm so sleepy.
    This doesn't seem to be affecting my sisters or my mom at all, its like they don't care that someone could have burned the whole house down. They obviously did it for some reason. People don't just go around setting cars on fire for nothing. Someone was pissed enough to do it. What if they come back?:crying::nervous: