Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Unfriended

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Thoughts on this? I think it looks pretty good, have to say. Looks like it could be a bit of a break from the traditional worn down horror archetypes. Just a warning - it's a horror and some content could be triggering.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's certainly interesting but I would need to see the movie. Cool though.
    OMG this looks amazing but terrifying at the same time - my kind of film! :hyper: It's quite weird that you come across this the same week as all of the bullying stuff!

What are your thoughts, Mikey? If you kick off I'll most likely be able to go from there but I can't think of how to kick off myself :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It looks like a good film, can't wait to see it.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It looks really good! Seems like something that would really leave you on the edge of your seat wondering what happens next, can't wait to see it out :heart:
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Woah! That looks amazing! Super scary, which I love
    I just think its really neat how it takes a break from the usual 'knife wielding maniac' type thing that seems to have ran its course, recently. It looks like a nice modern take on a genre that seems to have been running dry. :) Personally I find it really cool when movies take something so common and so innocent (like social networks) and warp it in to something scary. Makes it feel close to home. Excited to see whether it's any good!
    It's quite weird that you come across this the same week as all of the bullying stuff!
    I actually didn't notice this! True, though. :p