Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which job to choose?

So, I've just had an interview and find out sometime next week if I've got (if I don't get it I have no problem) a work placement for summer, it's unpaid, and similar to the experience I have, but definitely not a bad thing to be doing and I was looking forward to it if I get it.

But, I've got an interview for a better summer job, different to experience I've already got (still related), I think I'd enjoy it a lot more and paid, but the interview's not for over a month.

Do I risk turning down Job 1 (assuming I even get it) in the hope I get Job 2 next month? I know no-one can tell me what to do, but I'm going in circles trying to decide here!:confused:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey,

Just go for the one u will enjoy doing :).

Good luck
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you get the first one and think you'd enjoy it then take it. Still got for interview 2 and if you get offered that one as well then there's no harm in taking it. You'll just have to be honest with the people from the first interview.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    If you get the first one and think you'd enjoy it then take it. Still got for interview 2 and if you get offered that one as well then there's no harm in taking it. You'll just have to be honest with the people from the first interview.

Agree, go for both and if you have to turn down the first then I'm sure they'll have a waiting list of people to fill the post. Put yourself first on this one :)