Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy boxes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys

I need to stretch your creative minds!!! :)

I've got friends dotted all around england and some across in america. I love sending mail to people because I just think hand made and handwritten stuff is so much more personal.

So here's my question. For my friends in england, I'd like to create them happy boxes but not sure what to fill them with. And for my friends out of the country, I'd like to send them similar things except it would have to be lighter because international mailing costs a bomb. Any ideas?? :)

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I just thought, for those that live in America, you could send some food/sweets that they don't have over there :)
  • Options
    I think it would be nice to make it personal for each friend. So what's there favourite colour, animal, sweet/choc, TV programme - you could make things that relate to their favourites. I'm not sure what, and would take a fair bit of time, but it's certainly possible and would be totally worth it when you see/hear their response :)

Lovely idea btw. I'm sure your friends would appreciate the thought itself.
  • Options
    Thank you guys! What food don't they have in america? Haha

I like that idea butterfly. I've started them already and have mailing boxes already. Just need to fill them. I'm not at home at the moment so wouldn't be able to do it. Still thinking about it