Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feather lite condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One my mates gave me a sealed pack of durex feather lite.

I was just wondering, is there more chance of them breaking during sex compared to extra safe ones? (the blue ones). And would the tightness of a girl affect them? EG. a Virgin will mean they rip easier compared to someone whos loose?

So how safe are they compared to other condoms?

Comments

• Options
    Well, extra safe are roughly twice as thick as normal condoms, and featherlite condoms are thinner than most.
    They can rip, but only if you're not extra careful with them. Sex with a virgin shouldn't make a difference unless she's been eating razor blades or something equally stupid.
  • Options
    I have always used Durex Featherlite since first having sex (Oooh so many years ago !) and never had one break on me.

I did swap once to a "Mates" condom (Cant remember the exact one) and the first time I used one it burst ! When I pulled out just had a rubber ring around the base of my cock ! was well shocked ! Luckily she was on the Pill as well (We didnt leave anything to chance Phew !).

So Featherlite always been good and nearly as sensitive as not wearing one at all !

ChewIT