Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boards on mobile

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
http://imgur.com/zuvy8Mn

The boards on mobile used to have colour but now mine just look like this... Is this the same for everyone or is mine a bit broken? I'm using safari on iPhone 6 if that helps. :) The only other way I can see is if I use the other styles from the bottom but then I have to zoooooooom in to see anything :chin:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Looks broken! Have you tried clearing your cache?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey hmmm7,

Sorry you're having issues :( the mobile styles haven't had much work lately as we're going to be upgrading the boards software in the coming months and better mobile access will be built in to that.

However, I've made another style available just called 'Mobile' - try that and let me know how you get on!

Thanks for flagging it :)
    http://imgur.com/2mzNjjU

Noooo that didn't work got an error hehe! I'll try refreshing everything see what happens.
    Darn! It's working okay on mine but that's not very helpful I know ;)

As plugitin says, do try logging out and in and clearing your cache if you can, hopefully that might make a difference. If only Patrick was still here, he was the mobile guru!

Would the tapatalk app be an option too?
    Just tried again and I did get the mobile one to show up, although it logged me out when I changed it and wouldn't let me back in until I switched back to normal. Never mind not a big deal if you're upgrading soon anyway... Woo for upgrades!!

Cleared the cache and all that jazz still no different and I did try using tapatalk I just can't get the hang of it!!
    Aww, what a palava - really sorry hmmmy. We've not had the capacity here to do maintenance on the mobile styles. Roll on the upgrade!!
    No probs! Thanks for trying anyway :d