Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

emotional night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A lot happened and I wasn't expecting any of it especially not tonight. I'm relieved to know that a certain situation is over so that is something I'm glad about. However I don't like that a past issue has been dragged up and is now known to more people than is necessary. A girl I barely know has heard about it and is asking me copious amounts of questions. I realise that she only 'cares about me' now because she wants what she probably sees as gossip. I have a head ache made worse by crying and obviously I'm worried because nobody will tell me much. I have so much I want to say.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    doodle1 wrote: »
    A lot happened and I wasn't expecting any of it especially not tonight. I'm relieved to know that a certain situation is over so that is something I'm glad about. However I don't like that a past issue has been dragged up and is now known to more people than is necessary. A girl I barely know has heard about it and is asking me copious amounts of questions. I realise that she only 'cares about me' now because she wants what she probably sees as gossip. I have a head ache made worse by crying and obviously I'm worried because nobody will tell me much. I have so much I want to say.

Do you mind us asking what happened the other night and how you're feeling now?x