Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lets share some lyrics!

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    So hes a bit of fixer upper, but this were certain off, you can fix this fixer upper with a little bit of love.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    My heads under water, but I'm breathing fine, your crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cos all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She wants to dance like Uma Thurman, bury me 'til I confess
    She wants to dance like Uma Thurman, I can't get you outta my head
    Right, birds can fly so high
    And they can shit on your head
    And they can almost fly into your eye
    And make you feel so scared.
    But when you look at them
    And you see that they're beautiful
    That's how I feel about you.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    1610871_10205970075197802_7753830895279340739_n.jpg?oh=46b6068de55ef06627997d24c72da5c9&oe=555F73F9&__gda__=1433027782_8d024cfa7c705e00712e73c6eb64cbaf

(I had some fun with Bananagrams :d )
    As the rain, keeps pouring down on me
    And the sky is the only thing I see
    And my troubles are gone with the wind
    It's just me, and the ground beneath my feet.
    I feel so alive
    Oh I feel so alive
    Oh I feel so alive
    Oh I feel so alive
    As the rain, keeps falling down on me
    And my shadow is the only thing I see
    All my troubles are gone with the wind
    It's just me, and the ground beneath my feet.
    I didn't know my own strength.
    And I crashed down, and I tumbled, but I did not crumble,
    I got through all the pain,
    I didn't know my own strength. :heart:
    I run to the river and dive straight in,
    I pray that the water will drown out the din.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    White is what I was to start
    Broken by my open heart
    Falling down and falling up again.
    Black is white the other way
    Paradise is in the grey
    All my colours mixing up again (8)
    No matter how your heart is grieving
    If you keep on believing
    The dream that you wish
    Will come true
    A little twist of the knife,
    A little salt in the cut,
    A little thorn in the side and it stings like hell.
    Stuck in speed bump city where the only thing thats pretty is the thought of getting out.

In this trouble town troubles I've found.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Looks like nothings gonna change, everything still remains the same, I can't do what ten people ask me to do so I guess I remain the same.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    She said shut up and dance with meeeee

So addicted this song.
    This is my fight song, take back my life song.

• ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    Until your world burns and crashes.
    Until you're at the end of your rope.
    Until you're standing in my shoes,
    I don't want to hear a thing from you.
    You just don't know...
    Until it happens to you.
    You won't know how I feel.
    How could you know?

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

• louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Don't stop believing <3
    If I got locked away, and we lost it all today, tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
    If I showed you my flaws, if I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
    I'm gonna be superrr annoying, but can we bring this back cause I love stuff like this hehe ;)

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine

I know I'll wither, so peel away the bark. Cause nothing grows when it is dark. In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear, I see it all so clear.

But I'm okay in see through skin, I forgive what is within.

My beating heart wanted more, but I'll keep it in and keep you out.

In this quiet company, there is nothing staring back at me. I'm in need of the sound.

But in this quiet company, I forget sometimes just how to breathe

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on. Oh, I'm just a girl tryna' find a place in this World.

But I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through

So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered. It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair. But we're getting stronger now, from things they never found. They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared.

You can walk away, say "we don't need this." But there's something in your eyes says, "we can beat this."

The walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down. It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win.

Tonight we'll stand, get off our knees. Fight for what we've worked for all these years. And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives, but we'll stand up, champions tonight.

We're happy, free, confused and lonely, all at the same time.

Words, how little they mean, when they're a little too late.

People, help the people, and nothing will drag you down.

Life can be unkind, but only sometimes. You're giving up before you start.

Damn these walls, in the moment we're ten feet tall.

Emi wrote: »
    I'm gonna be superrr annoying, but can we bring this back cause I love stuff like this hehe ;)

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine

I know I'll wither, so peel away the bark. Cause nothing grows when it is dark. In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear, I see it all so clear.

But I'm okay in see through skin, I forgive what is within.

My beating heart wanted more, but I'll keep it in and keep you out.

In this quiet company, there is nothing staring back at me. I'm in need of the sound.

But in this quiet company, I forget sometimes just how to breathe

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on. Oh, I'm just a girl tryna' find a place in this World.

But I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through

So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered. It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair. But we're getting stronger now, from things they never found. They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared.

You can walk away, say "we don't need this." But there's something in your eyes says, "we can beat this."

The walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down. It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win.

Tonight we'll stand, get off our knees. Fight for what we've worked for all these years. And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives, but we'll stand up, champions tonight.

We're happy, free, confused and lonely, all at the same time.

Words, how little they mean, when they're a little too late.

People, help the people, and nothing will drag you down.

Life can be unkind, but only sometimes. You're giving up before you start.

Damn these walls, in the moment we're ten feet tall.

Of course we can bring this back, :heart:
    Love me like youuuu doooo,
    This dream isn't feeling sweet,
    we're reeling through the midnight streets.
    And I've never felt more alone,
    It feels so scary getting old
    For all the air that's in your lungs
    For all the joy that is to come
    For all the things that your alive to feel
    Just let the pain remind you hearts can heal
    "Used to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's our point of view.":p
    @Enchanted - Loving all the lyrics :):heart:
    @*BananaMonkey* I'm trying to restrict myself but nahhh hehe ;)
    Could you take care of a broken soul, will you hold me now, will you take me home.

Came to you with a broken faith, gave me more than a hand to hold, caught before I hit the ground, tell me I'm safe you got me now, would you take the wheel if I lose control, if I'm lying here would you take me home.
    Life is worth living, so live another day
    10 months sober, I must admit,
    Just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it.
    10 months older, I won't give in,
    Now that I'm clean, I'm never gonna risk it.
    Would you take the wheel if I lose control? If I'm lying here, will you take me home?

You say space would make it better and time would make it heal. I won't be lost forever and soon I wouldn't feel like I'm haunted.