Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

He's 18, i'm 14.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and this guy are wanting to be together and we were wondering weather this is legal....? also is me hugging and kissing him legal....? :eek2: :nervous: :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Hi there Catt and welcome to TheSite boards :)

If you guys want to be together then that's absolutely okay although having sex with this guy will not be legal as he is an adult and you are a minor so just be very careful. Do your friends and family know about this? If so, do they approve?
  • Options
    As Butterfly said, intercourse isn't legal, not for him anyway. Age of consent is 16.
  • Options
    Hi Catt,

It's good that you are asking these important questions as the others have said legally he is an adult and you are a child which means things could get complicated and potentially he could get into trouble if you two decided to have a sexual relationship.

just to add to what the others have said I think it would be useful to talk to an expert in you case, you can get confidential advice about sex here: https://www.brook.org.uk/our-services/category/ask-brook

take care!