Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Years Eve!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Soo... what's everyone up to for New Years?

15534953354_2fd83bc681.jpg

I hope you all have a good time whatever you're doing, whether you're out partying or having a relaxed night in, have a Happy New Year!!

I'm off to my neighbours for a Moroccan party whatever that involves :chin::razz:

If you're spending it on your own yellowseahorse has started a thread for company and chat :)

Comments

• Options
    My plan is to watch a film, eat chocolate, watch the fireworks and then go to bed. I changed my bedding especially for tonight. Hopefully will have a cosy nights sleep.
  • Options
    Oooo, nothing like lovely clean sheets for a cosy night's sleep, great way to kick off the New Year :)
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    It's becoming a tradition, watch stuff on TV, watch Alan Carr's New Years Specstacular, then watch whatever's good on, then watch BBC 1 into the New Year, have a drink, New Years Kiss, go outside and watch fireworks, then go up to bed and go to sleep.

Tomorrow, my mum's Fiancé is taking us to a local Carvery.
  • Options
    Wrap up warm for those fireworks.

Jo, let us know what happens at a Moroccan party :)
    Oooh yeah, going out for breakfast tomorrow.
  • Options
    I was rushed t A+E at 10am this morning, then transfered to another hospital outside of worcester at 1pm....I'm home now and deciding maybe I should have a quiet night in with cuddles ;)
  • Options
    Cuddled up with MrRiot watching platoon currently. Just a quiet one after being ill over the past couple of weeks.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    We've been having a board game evening :)
  • Options
    Happy new year everyone
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    I have no friends so im going for a walk along the cliffs if the ferry is still running

How was your walk meggles? Sorry to hear you were on your own last night *hug*
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I was rushed t A+E at 10am this morning, then transfered to another hospital outside of worcester at 1pm....I'm home now and deciding maybe I should have a quiet night in with cuddles ;)

Hope you're feeling better this morning Em, sounds like a quiet night is exactly what you needed :)
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hope you're feeling better this morning Em, sounds like a quiet night is exactly what you needed :)

I am thanks :) My eyes didn't want to work yesterday and then decided to start bleeding...Was nasty!
    My 'quiet' evening ended up in me and sam hibernating in her bedroom whilst a house party goes on downstairs