Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I let me boyfriend facefuck me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
kept feeling like I was going to puke, any tips on how to avoid it?

We were doing it in his bedroom so he'd stop just before I puked but next time he said we can do it in the bathtub so he can go deeper.

has anyone else done this before? what was it like?

looking forward to him going deeper as he really enjoyed it and I liked the challenge!

any tips or advice on how not to puke and to make it feel better for him?

Thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're having something shoved in and out your throat activating your gag reflex, not much you can do to stop it. Just take short breaks after a few seconds so you can breath etc.
    Practice with a cucumber lol
    is the idea of doing it in the bathroom next time so it's a tidy place to throw up? sounds a bit unsexy
    grace wrote: »
    is the idea of doing it in the bathroom next time so it's a tidy place to throw up? sounds a bit unsexy

I thought when reading that, it sounded a little too gross.....!
    he says deeper feels better and I want to try it to see what it's like!
    Lie on your bed on the back, with the edge of the mattress in your neck. Let your head hang over the edge of the mattress. Open wide and receive.
    Practice more with him going slower I think the idea of doing it in the bathroom incase your sick is horrible surely that isn't pleasure for you and sick would ruin the whole thing
    Yeah, this all sounds a bit messy but if you are ok with it and you are enjoying as much as he is, then it should be fine. I personally would not enjoy it at all! And just like JavaKrypt mentioned, I dont think theres a way to skip throwing up. :/ Maybe StrubbleS advice will help! Try it out. ;) but if you feel uncomfortable at any moment you should stop and let your partner know!
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Lie on your bed on the back, with the edge of the mattress in your neck. Let your head hang over the edge of the mattress. Open wide and receive.

I would love to do that to a lass, but of course, I need to find someone to do it to.:impissed: