Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Chat Tonight (8:00-9:30pm) Sunday 28th

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Looking forward to catching up with you all post Christmas :)

Do drop by if you want to discuss something with the group or offer up some support.

Usual place: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

See you there :wave:

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    **helen** wrote: »
    Looking forward to catching up with you all post Christmas :)

Do drop by if you want to discuss something with the group or offer up some support.

See you there :wave:

Support chat starts at 8:30??! - Oh, why is it only for an hour?
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    **helen** wrote: »
    looking forward to catching up with you all post christmas :)

do drop by if you want to discuss something with the group or offer up some support.

see you there :wave:

:hyper: HELEN!!!!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Support chat starts at 8:30??! - Oh, why is it only for an hour?

D'oh, my bad - it does start at 8! See you there :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    meggles wrote: »
    this is fucking bullshit now...

Megs, maybe PM a mod. Hope your okay
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive spoken to the mods plenty of time but they wont let back becuase i have anger issues.. SORRY ABOUT MY PAST GUYS...FUCKING SORRY. lets just neglect someone from gaining support... fab.

I'm sure you can still use the boards :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have been but i'd appriacte being able to use chat once in a while but oh no.. the mods don't like me...fab.

It's not that they don't like you, they have a duty of care for the wider group rather than individuals - it's nothing personal and as yellow says, you can use the boards as much as you'd like to.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Megs, we've made it clear we don't hate you - if we did then we wouldn't be spending so much time responding to PMs and thinking about how you can best use TS to get to a stage where chat is a positive environment for you.

You're right that anger in a group environment is a problem - if other chatters get the brunt of it, then the sessions aren't what we claim they are - a supportive space where people can give and get peer support with mutual respect for each other.

If you are willing to adapt to the hectic nature of chat then there will be a place for you there. At the moment we need to see you using the boards positively so that we can see that you're making an effort to bond with the community here.

I'm going to close this thread now, but feel free to PM me as I will be online tomorrow morning.
This discussion has been closed.