Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friday :D

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
its-friday%20m.jpg

Morning lovelies :wave:

So happy it's Friday. My weekend starts today as I am off work, today is quite chilled cos I am still in some pain with my neck, I am seeing my nephew today, and also this evening going to a carol singing service with the people from the drop in centre where I volunteer. So that will be nice.

Tomorrow I am seeing my friend in the morning, then hopefully gonna finish my last few bits of Christmas shopping, and then in the evening got my works Christmas party :yippe:

Sunday... I am not going to be doing much, I am looking after my nephew in the evening, that's about it really. Oh and gonna wrap presents

What are you lovely people getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me and Ma Riot are going to finish packing up and cleaning MrRiot's flat and tomorrow I shall be unpacking the boxes at the new place. Not happy about it but needs must!
  • Options
    If the weather stays nice I'm hoping to go on a long walk tomorrow (working legs permitting!). Other than that, reading, some arty stuff for uni and hopefully face timing my friend who is in Japan at the moment. We're both so busy during the week and the time difference makes it hard to arrange something.
  • Options
    Now I am starting to feel loads better than I have for a little over a week, I'm going out for dinner soon.
    Saturday seeing family and Sunday no plans yet, but I think it will mostly involve catching up on all the stuff I've neglected since I got this nasty cold.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Chilling.
  • Options
    I've got friends coming over for dinner tonight, tomorrow I'm going to my sister's, taking the children ice skating, sunday i promised my mum I'd go to church and then i'm going for the burning of the clocks on sunday evening :heart:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    First weekend home for Christmas, so going with the flow really, and spending plenty of time (When I have the energy) with baby sister, she can count to 10 with some support!! :heart: