Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I did something reallllly stupid today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I accidentally dropped a kitchen knife out my pocket when I was walking through King's Cross station :(

I had it from when I was doing something in the house and must have put it in my pocket without thinking, and when I was scrabbling through looking for my cigarettes it dropped out. The man walking behind me picked it up and handed it back and made a joke about me stabbing someone, but it could have gone a lot worse.

I feel a bit shaken that I could have been so STUPID.

Comments

• Options
    grace wrote: »
    I accidentally dropped a kitchen knife out my pocket when I was walking through King's Cross station :(

I had it from when I was doing something in the house and must have put it in my pocket without thinking, and when I was scrabbling through looking for my cigarettes it dropped out. The man walking behind me picked it up and handed it back and made a joke about me stabbing someone, but it could have gone a lot worse.

I feel a bit shaken that I could have been so STUPID.

Aww Grace that sucks. Try not to feel too bad about it. What's done is done and all that. And you never know, actually you may look back and laugh about it! And at least you won't make the same mistake twice :)
  • Options
    I hope so!