Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

need a rant had anough :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mum and so called of a parnter arguing again.

Well my mum done a party for idoit and not precant nothing what she done for him :*( she just got it thow back in her face. They started agruing today all beause he smoke all the backy and she not been the shop to get some more and he thinks that he can smoke mine he can think again. Hes a bullys me and my mum :(. He thinks he can control me and my mum. He wont. He knows Ill fight back. i shout my door and not slamed it. He monned and called me a slapper maybe iam one. Then he thinks that being nice will soloved thing it wont. He thinks it all about him, and the money. Dont want to be here no more :(

I had anough he cont treat me and my mum like this. :(

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather *hug*

It sounds like things are difficult for you at the minute, did it help for you to start this thread?

I am sorry to hear how you and your mum are treated. Does anybody know about how you are being treated?

It sounds horrible to hear that he said you are a slapper. I don't think you are, and sometimes when people are angry they say things they don't mean. I know it's difficult but maybe try and ignore those comments.

Do you have any support for yourself at the minute, it sounds like your going through a lot.

We are here for you :heart:

Keep us updated on how you are doing Heather
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He dosnt mean it at all

Iam a slapper and a slag :( need to die :*(
    I am sorry you agree with what he is saying.

It sounds like this is really upsetting for you. We want you around and we care about you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Argured again today :(

Telling me what I can do and cont do err hes such a pr****k

Cont do this no more
    Hey Heather,
    I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. It sounds like your family relationships are really upsetting you right now. *hug*

From what you've said, you feel that your mum's partner is controlling towards both you and your mum, which is understandably stressful.

Have you tried talking to your mum about they way her partner acts?
    It might be difficult to bring something like this up, but maybe you can start by saying it's because you care for her and you're worried.

It sounds like you are feeling very down Heather. Are you currently seeing anyone about this?
    Lammity wrote: »
    Hey Heather,
    I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. It sounds like your family relationships are really upsetting you right now. *hug*

From what you've said, you feel that your mum's partner is controlling towards both you and your mum, which is understandably stressful.

Have you tried talking to your mum about they way her partner acts?
    It might be difficult to bring something like this up, but maybe you can start by saying it's because you care for her and you're worried.

It sounds like you are feeling very down Heather. Are you currently seeing anyone about this?

Jojojojo :(

-sits with jojo and cuddles her-

Iam not seeing anyone about it

Ive tryed speaking to her it just get thown back in my face : (
    I'm sorry to hear that your mum isn't willing to speak to you about it. Sometimes, it can be hard to have these conversations with people.

Can you tell me exactly what you've said to her and how she replies?

I asked you if you are seeing anyone about how you are feeling because it sounds like you are feeling quite low and it can be hard to cope with these kinds of feelings, especially when there are many things causing stress in your life.
    Sometimes, having someone you can talk to face to face such as a counsellor can help.

If you want to try it out, you can talk to your GP about seeing someone or you can search for your nearest free counselling services on a website called Youth Access: http://www.youthaccess.org.uk/find-your-local-service/

Sending hugs your way *hug* You aren't alone Heather and I'm glad that you are posting here!
    I'm sorry to hear that your mum isn't willing to speak to you about it. Sometimes, it can be hard to have these conversations with people.

Can you tell me exactly what you've said to her and how she replies?

I asked you if you are seeing anyone about how you are feeling because it sounds like you are feeling quite low and it can be hard to cope with these kinds of feelings, especially when there are many things causing stress in your life.
    Sometimes, having someone you can talk to face to face such as a counsellor can help.

If you want to try it out, you can talk to your GP about seeing someone or you can search for your nearest free counselling services on a website called Youth Access: http://www.youthaccess.org.uk/find-your-local-service/

Sending hugs your way *hug* You aren't alone Heather and I'm glad that you are posting here!

Iam glad ur here to jojo

I did reply not really I went to see about counselloring they said they wont see me beause of my learning diffecitys I got :( so I got to gp back to the doctors about it :( and tell them they rejected me. Dont really want to see a ccounsellor face to face as iam worried and scared they will also rejected me
    Am I right in saying that you've tried to talk to your mum about how her partner's behaviour is upsetting you and she isn't listening to you?

One thing that might help could be writing your worries down as a letter to her, because then you could think about all the things you want to say and it would give her the chance to read it in her own time. What do you think of that?

Ah no I'm sorry to hear that they wouldn't see you because of learning difficulties :( It may have been that they didn't think that they had the training to be able to help you. It's not your fault at all. Please don't worry, not all counselling services are the same.

You can tell your GP about this and they can refer you to a different counsellor that might be a better fit. If you are worried about seeing a counsellor face to face, some places offer counselling over the phone as an option, so you could tell this to your GP too.

I hope being able to talk here helps *hug*
    Am I right in saying that you've tried to talk to your mum about how her partner's behaviour is upsetting you and she isn't listening to you?

One thing that might help could be writing your worries down as a letter to her, because then you could think about all the things you want to say and it would give her the chance to read it in her own time. What do you think of that?

Ah no I'm sorry to hear that they wouldn't see you because of learning difficulties :( It may have been that they didn't think that they had the training to be able to help you. It's not your fault at all. Please don't worry, not all counselling services are the same.

You can tell your GP about this and they can refer you to a different counsellor that might be a better fit. If you are worried about seeing a counsellor face to face, some places offer counselling over the phone as an option, so you could tell this to your GP too.

I hope being able to talk here helps *hug*

Hey jojo,

Its getting worse :( there arguing its making me really sudial. I can try that but it probs wont work at all but hay ho
    You mention feeling suicidal, do you want to talk more about those feelings, it may help to clear your head a bit *hug*

We are always here for you Heather, remember that :heart:
    Hey Heather,

Just wanted to drop in and highlight these particular points that Jo made:
    If you are worried about seeing a counsellor face to face, some places offer counselling over the phone as an option, so you could tell this to your GP too.

What are your thoughts on these?

Also, as BananaMonkey says, we're here for you if you want to talk more about how you're feeling. *hug*