Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas time ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As a newbie I was thinking about what new thread I can start :p so I just thought maybe I would set up a thread about what people look forward to the most at Christmas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This year I'm mostly looking forward to spoiling my nephew and just seeing his face light up :)

Great thread! What do you look forward to?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Getting pissed up, playing games, eating outrageous amounts of food.
    And of course it'll be my sons first Christmas. :yippe:
    Weekender Offender 
    This year I'm mostly looking forward to spoiling my nephew and just seeing his face light up :)

Great thread! What do you look forward to?

Aww how old is your nephew?

I look forward to little things of Christmas day like the food, and the games, and movies and just trying to have as many laughs as possible. I like to get people close to me (mum and girlfriend) meaningful gifts as well so I look forward to their reactions :)
    Skive wrote: »
    Getting pissed up, playing games, eating outrageous amounts of food.
    And of course it'll be my sons first Christmas. :yippe:

:P sounds like you'll be having fun over christmas. I hope your son enjoys his first Christmas :)
    Aww how old is your nephew?

I look forward to little things of Christmas day like the food, and the games, and movies and just trying to have as many laughs as possible. I like to get people close to me (mum and girlfriend) meaningful gifts as well so I look forward to their reactions :)

He's two in January :)

Aww that sounds lovely! Sounds like Christmas is a nice time of year for you then :)
    He's two in January :)

Aww that sounds lovely! Sounds like Christmas is a nice time of year for you then :)

Aww, it must be brill at that age because they are innocent and everything looks so magical! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't celebrate Christmas, so it's an ordinary day for me, but I've been away from family, because I've been at Uni and all, so I'm planning on spending lots of time with family and baba :3 - Because I love baba and have missed her far to much, I even went all out and got everyone presents, including my older sister who I dislike xD Luluulululul! - How about yourself??!