Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cant look at myself in a mirror, i will curse and curse im alone i dont know what to do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know how you feel.
    I cant look at myself in a mirror, i will curse and curse im alone i dont know what to do?

Do you want to explain a bit more? Welcome to TheSite boards - we're here for you *hug*
    I just need a friend
    I just need a friend

Well we can try to help if you want to talk. Why do you curse yourself? Has something happened that has caused this?
    I am really sorry to hear you feel this way if you could explain a little more then I might be able to offer some advice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I just need a friend

Hey Aaron, just wanted to check in and say hi and see how you're doing? There are lots of welcoming people here ready to listen and help out of they can. It sounds like you're feeling really lonely lately. I wonder what sorts of things do you enjoy doing? We have some helpful tips on making new friends that you might like to have a look at too - let us know what's going on for you, you're really welcome here :)