Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Smile it's Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
ab2955c757aaf9a5ecaef3c93db6ed3c.jpg

Good morning lovely people :wave:

So this weekend I am gonna go visit my friend, and do my last few bits of Christmas shopping, and also buy a bag to go with my dress for the works Christmas party.

I also plan on sleeping on Sunday cos I feel really quite poorly, and I need some sleep and lots of hot chocolate to make me feel better

So.. quite a chilled weekend for me.

What are you guys up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well tomorrow I'm having a lie in and probably playing The Sims 4, Sunday, probably the same.
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Night in tonight, last bits of Christmas shopping tomorrow, going to see Grandma and then The Hobbit on Sunday :)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    My friend has come up for the weekend, we went for a walk up the Malvern Hills today and tomorrow Bham :)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Also played a lot of BANANAGRAMS!