Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mental Breakdown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think Im having a mental breakdown and i dont know what to do. I feel like I can't do IT anymore. And the worstpart is I don't know what IT is.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the boards

Have u been to see ur gp

Heres a link

http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/stress-mental-health/nervous-breakdowns-5603.html

Sorry having proplams clinking on them
  • Options
    Hey Sam,

Just wanted to check in and see how you're getting on? The link that heather posted is a good one as it includes some of the symptoms you might be experiencing, do any of these feel familiar?
    Symptoms vary from person to person, as does the idea of what a mental health crisis *is*. But common experiences include:
    • Feeling anxious, worried or scared
    • Feeling very low and negative about everything in your life
    • Feeling withdrawn and finding it difficult to get involved in things you would normally do
    • Finding it difficult to leave the house
    • Getting tearful and sad and upset very easily
    • Feeling like your life is out of control, or having thoughts and feelings that are very out of character
    • Overwhelmingly, having a strong sense of just not feeling your normal self

Is there someone that you feel comfortable confiding in about how you're feeling?