Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Have you used our Ask a Question service?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

We're re-launching the Ask a Question service in the not too distant future and we're looking to gather a few quotes from people that have used the service and found it helpful. These quotes will appear on the new page.

If you don't want to share here then you can PM me your quote too. They'll all be anonymised.

You can just say a bit about how you found it and how it helped you.

Thanks! :)

Oh and for those of you that don't know what it is - Ask A Question is a free and confidential service where you can ask a question and get a response from a trained relationships adviser. You can ask questions about romantic relationships, family and friends :yes:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I used it once, but lost my pin to find my answer...o.o
    Jo7 wrote: »
    :wave:

We're re-launching the Ask a Question service in the not too distant future and we're looking to gather a few quotes from people that have used the service and found it helpful. These quotes will appear on the new page.

If you don't want to share here then you can PM me your quote too. They'll all be anonymised.

You can just say a bit about how you found it and how it helped you.

Thanks! :)

Oh and for those of you that don't know what it is - Ask A Question is a free and confidential service where you can ask a question and get a response from a trained relationships adviser. You can ask questions about romantic relationships, family and friends :yes:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Any more for any more?
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I used it when I first joined, can't remember whether it helped or not...
  • Options
    I dont really know how to day this in eloquent terms but I just found it very helpful; a quick response, confidential, un-judgemental and informative. I didnt know it stopped but glad its coming back
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Really helpful, thanks Lexi! The relationships service has always kept going, we're just relaunching it with some new elements :)
  • Options
    Thanks to those that PM'd me some feedback too! :)