Home It's Christmas & New Year The subforum of Christmas Past

24 days till chriatmas woop woop

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
24 days till christmas after today :yippe::yippe:

attachment.php?attachmentid=17236&d=1417385378

Have u got ur decs up and christmas tree. u ready for christmas?

What is ur plans for the christmas/ boxing day/new year?

~Mine with famliey and having freinds round~

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,421 Part of The Furniture
    Cool thread Heather :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I put our tree up today. my boyfriend insisted he was getting it down from the loft for me and that was it, I had to do it all (he pretends he hates Christmas). next minute he's putting window lights up and telling me what baubles to put where. he secretly loves it :D the look on my 5 month old daughters face when we turned the lights on was amaze :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,421 Part of The Furniture
    I am not prepared for christmas. However I did order like three presents. We are getting into the christmas spirit at work though. The children are all very excited. :)

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I love the build up of Christmas but hate the day itself so I'm in the Christmas spirit while it lasts! Trees been up for a week or so and decorations love the feeling it brings :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • PGreenPGreen Moderator Posts: 175 Settling in
    :D the look on my 5 month old daughters face when we turned the lights on was amaze :)

Arwwww! Sounds like you are going to have a lovely Xmas this year!!

I am hoping to get my tree this week - am really starting to feel festive now. Next step is a festive film, what should I watch fist?
    Yes PGreen get your treeeeee!!

PGreen wrote: »
    Next step is a festive film, what should I watch fist?

Elf!!! You need to watch ELF!!!!! 😜
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Elf!!! You need to watch ELF!!!!! 😜

Elf is a must :yes:
    beckiboo wrote: »
    elf!!! You need to watch elf!!!!! 😜

I LOVE ELF SOOO MUCH!!

buddy-the-elf-excited-o.gif GIFSoup
    I LOVE ELF SOOO MUCH!!

buddy-the-elf-excited-o.gif GIFSoup
    We can now be friends haha :) absolutely love elf. Best Xmas movie. So you have to watch this one first :) Becki's orders hehe x
    Arwwww! Sounds like you are going to have a lovely Xmas this year!!

I am hoping to get my tree this week - am really starting to feel festive now. Next step is a festive film, what should I watch fist?

I know, I'm excited, even though she won't know what's going on. I do
    :D
  • Cat88Cat88 Moderator Posts: 377 Boards Initiate
    I'm feeling sort of medium Christmassy - got quite a few presents but no tree yet, we have a real one so can't get it just yet or it doesn't last. Did get the decorations down from the loft last night though :) and will hopefully order tree this weekend.
    Next step is a festive film, what should I watch fist?

I absolutely love The Santa Clause series and the 2009 version of A Christmas Carol.
    My nephew is very nearly two and I cannot wait to see his gorgeous face light up on Christmas day. He's already adoring all of the lights and decorated Christmas trees around towns and I make sure to take pictures of anything I see when he's not there too because he loves looking at them. I've got him so many presents this year and I'm already getting impatient with having to wait to give them to him.
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    We can now be friends haha :) absolutely love elf. Best Xmas movie. So you have to watch this one first :) Becki's orders hehe x

Will make sure I do it this weekend, thinking a cosy sunday watching Elf (after I have cheered on the YN Santa run runners!)

Also my tree went up yesterday - it's a really chubby one, but my flat now smells amazing!! :yippe:
    :)
    Will make sure I do it this weekend, thinking a cosy sunday watching Elf (after I have cheered on the YN Santa run runners!)

Also my tree went up yesterday - it's a really chubby one, but my flat now smells amazing!! :yippe:

U ging to see helen jo and jamesy :D if u see them before hand give them a good luck cuddle for me cheer off me to please pippa

23 days :) till christmas

attachment.php?attachmentid=17237&d=1417539134.jpg

Can a mod do it please
    Yay Pippa will get to see you on Sunday.. woooo yeaaah

24 days till chriatmas woop woop

21 days to go, 21 days til Santa. 21 days till a big fat fella comes down your chimney and eats your pies and drinks your milk. 21 days til Santaaaaaaa