Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

get kick out of a walven propty beause of rent arrers helppppp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ment to post this but had no time

I own money to the place I lived with before I moved back with my mum.

Can I get kick out of a walvlen propty as I not paid my rent off yet. I will have no where to go my dad got no room :/

I not mentioned it to them just in case

Comments

• Options
    Landlords can do a check to see if you have any areas to places you've lived in before. If I was you I would mention it as being honest is likely to get you further than them finding out further down the line and kicking you out because they don't think you're suitable due to areas. Is there any chance you can set up a direct debit with the last place and pay of your areas in set amounts each week? Say £15 a week..thats what I did with mine.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Landlords can do a check to see if you have any areas to places you've lived in before. If I was you I would mention it as being honest is likely to get you further than them finding out further down the line and kicking you out because they don't think you're suitable due to areas. Is there any chance you can set up a direct debit with the last place and pay of your areas in set amounts each week? Say £15 a week..thats what I did with mine.

Thanks for ur reply

I cont with my bank as it messes my bank accont up it say iamover drawn and take money as I tryed setting payment up

Walven now I own money to santry :/ thry said I can pay it in bits but they not said nothing to me yet