Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why do ppl talk about me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been at my job 3 years. Most of those times, I used to...
Screw around and crack stupid jokes (bathroom, drugs, alcohol, etc)
B*tch about stuff
Ask nosy questions and getting in ppl's business (keeping track of other ppl's hours, quizzing someone about her high school experience, etc)
Following ppl to lunch break too much
Generally being hyper

I stopped all that for the past 3 months. They were all (and still are) nice to me to my face, but they still complain to my supervisor even after I stopped doing those things. And btw, out of 25 ppl I work with in my dept, just 4-5 ppl do this to me and idk y. Becaus of them, my supervisor think I "do good for awhile and relapse." Except this time I haven't relapsed in the past 3 months.

Comments

• Options
    I think you've answered your own question. You're giving them something to talk about.

Based on your previous threads, I think you do really need to grow up and realise that you're there to work. Not to muck about or generally annoy people.
  • Options
    I stopped giving ppl much to talk about 3 months ago.
  • Options
    3 months isnt very long. And generally, whether they mean to or not, once people hear gossip about someone and judge them negatively for it, that doesnt go away very fast