Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Might have already messed up the interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I found out today I have an interview for next week yay!

Its at 12 o'clock so i immediately started thinking about how to get the time off work etc. I have an hour for lunch so how much longer do i need?

I emailed the woman back and said thanks, id love to attend, how long will it be for to which she replied 'the timings are in the letter' (already sent in the previous email.

Oooops!!

I may already have put a black mark against my name by not reading the nformation through first.

Anyway i can come back from this?

Comments

• Options
    Not particularly important IMO.
  • Options
    Ok thank you, its just the blunt way the email read but that could have just been me
  • Options
    I was once not invited to an interview because I made a small but simple mistake on the application form. When I asked why I got a snarky reply saying it was a indicator that I wouldn't be able to follow simple instructions. I think it's more down to the individual writing the email more than anything, some just come across very blunt. You've got the interview though so don't worry, I don't think they really care unless it gets really close between candidates and they start seriously nit-picking. I'm sure you'll be fine though.
  • Options
    Hey
    I agree with what has already been said - don't worry too much about this and focus on nailing the interview.
    Good luck. :thumb: