Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you going to do this week? Share your good plans and great ideas here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm Christmas shopping today - I hate it because it hurts like mad but I am going with a friend, phew! - must get it done as spending xmas in hospital gives me less time - bummer!! Tonight I run a cook&eat well class for a group of YP - fun!!

Tomorrow is the usual volunteering and wednesday and thursday and friday! Wednesday is a birmingham class day too - shattered thinking about it!

Thursday and friday is extra great as they're Youth Work Training days! (yey for hospital being cancelled thursday!) AND - Thursday is the 7 day count down until my birthday, woop!!

Bedtime yet?!
    *rach* wrote: »
    I'm Christmas shopping today - I hate it because it hurts like mad but I am going with a friend, phew! - must get it done as spending xmas in hospital gives me less time - bummer!! Tonight I run a cook&eat well class for a group of YP - fun!!

Tomorrow is the usual volunteering and wednesday and thursday and friday! Wednesday is a birmingham class day too - shattered thinking about it!

Thursday and friday is extra great as they're Youth Work Training days! (yey for hospital being cancelled thursday!) AND - Thursday is the 7 day count down until my birthday, woop!!

Bedtime yet?!

Awww sounds alot of fun rach hugs love when ur online

My week

Today- shopping with my mum/ counsellor
    Tuesday- chrimbo shopping / doctors
    Wednesday- more shopping
    Thursday- my dads its his birthday /brother
    Friday- got my brother
    Saturday- brother
    Sunday- brother

Not that exiting
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Oo, I've got a busy week this week...

We're doing flat viewings tonight and Wednesday for a new housemate which is quite knackering after a day at work! They will be viewing until 9ish. Ugh, totally disrupting my quiz show Monday (Uni challenge and only connect)

Tomorrow I'm going to a gig and Thursday I'm playing football. Feel like I'll be totally wiped by Friday!
    *rach* wrote: »

Bedtime yet?!

Wow you're so busy. Don't spend too much on Christmas, or you may have nothing to spend on your birthday.
    *Heather* wrote: »
    Awww sounds alot of fun rach hugs love when ur online

My week

Today- shopping with my mum/ counsellor
    Tuesday- chrimbo shopping / doctors
    Wednesday- more shopping
    Thursday- my dads its his birthday /brother
    Friday- got my brother
    Saturday- brother
    Sunday- brother

Not that exiting

Tell us about all the things you're going to buy.
    Andy wrote: »
    Oo, I've got a busy week this week...

We're doing flat viewings tonight and Wednesday for a new housemate which is quite knackering after a day at work! They will be viewing until 9ish. Ugh, totally disrupting my quiz show Monday (Uni challenge and only connect)

Tomorrow I'm going to a gig and Thursday I'm playing football. Feel like I'll be totally wiped by Friday!

Not necessarily. You could make the person answer some of the questions correctly, and link the viewing of a room with getting the answer right.
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    WayneS wrote: »
    Not necessarily. You could make the person answer some of the questions correctly, and link the viewing of a room with getting the answer right.

That's a good idea. We could use them to confer on the difficult questions. And, if they get them right they are into the next round, with the other contestants...I mean, potential flatmates.
    I have a super busy week this week.

Tomorrow I have a meeting about my placement (final decisions)

Wednesday I'm traveling down to London to do some work with the NSPCC. Thursday I will carry on doing that then traveling home.

Friday, college as usual

Saturday, I'm meeting my 'auntie' who's not really my auntie but she's as good as one. I think she's bringing her super cute dog which I love to bit.

Then Sunday is hopefully my chill day
    Tell us about all the things you're going to buy.

Not having a chrimbo sod presents
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday - college, homework, visiting nana in hospital, youtube
    Tuesday - college, homework, youtube, the sims 3
    Wednesday - college, visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Thursday - work placement, maybe visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Friday - work placement, maybe visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Pretty much the same thing everyday haha
    Ukulele hunting mostly, I think.

Racing on Sunday where I should get my first ever trophy.
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I have a super busy week this week.

Tomorrow I have a meeting about my placement (final decisions)

Wednesday I'm traveling down to London to do some work with the NSPCC. Thursday I will carry on doing that then traveling home.

Friday, college as usual

Saturday, I'm meeting my 'auntie' who's not really my auntie but she's as good as one. I think she's bringing her super cute dog which I love to bit.

Then Sunday is hopefully my chill day

Good luck with the placement. You're obviously wanted in London so if you don't get it, there are trillions of other things you could get.
    Melian wrote: »
    Ukulele hunting mostly, I think.

Racing on Sunday where I should get my first ever trophy.

My favourite thing about you is you play the ukulele and I want you to get a trophy for that.
    Monday - college, homework, visiting nana in hospital, youtube
    Tuesday - college, homework, youtube, the sims 3
    Wednesday - college, visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Thursday - work placement, maybe visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Friday - work placement, maybe visiting nana, youtube, the sims 3
    Pretty much the same thing everyday haha

I think I know what you'd like to do the most. Does nana know about YouTube? If not, tell her about it and see if she'll let you make a video of her.
    Good luck with the placement. You're obviously wanted in London so if you don't get it, there are trillions of other things you could get.
    I can stay :hyper: its all good. :)