Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello my name is Tawny

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am just discovering this site for the first time and I am super excited to join the board. I have suffered depression anxiety almost all of my life and it has made my life hard to deal with. I have ruined relationships with family and friends as well as romantic relationships. I have to say that I have come a long long way from what I used to be thanks to therapy and medicine. BUT I feel there is just something that therapists and medicine can not help with.... Who is with me on this? I am relatively a nice loving happy person, but my anxiety and insecurities get the best of me. While i know that my life is not too terribly bad there are days that I feel totally unable to regulate myself. This is where I need support and love. My paRtner can only handle so much of my "issues" and I do not want to be a burden on him. plus I feel like when I am at my worst it seems to me that he is fed up and does not to hear me anymore. (I do not want to ruin another relationship)
So that is me in a nutshell:)

Comments