Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Monday's general chat has a new time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s general chat will be open by the brand new time of 8:30 until after 10 PM, so be there by clicking the link I'll post when chat opens. I will be joined for this momentus time shift by Beth. In future, one week you’ll have me and the other week you’ll have Beth in the room with you. What all this means is you have even more time to chat about general topics than before.

Comments

• casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    WayneS wrote: »
    Tonight?s general chat will be open by the brand new time of 8:30 until after 10 PM, so be there by clicking the link I'll post when chat opens. I will be joined for this momentus time shift by Beth. In future, one week you?ll have me and the other week you?ll have Beth in the room with you. What all this means is you have even more time to chat about general topics than before.

Does this mean that you will have to update your signature? :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't forget you can get to General Chat by clicking on this button at the top of the chat room as both rooms will be open at the same time:

15407280810_a5dcd2f0cc_o.jpg

You'll get a list of chat rooms available and General Chat will be there :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To get to the new general chat, click here then go to change rooms and choose the right room, which obviously is general chat. Hope that helps.