Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hopeless am a faler let down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam really ill :( woke up in bad pains from stumick to bottom cont walk or cont get comfy, varoius, being sick, been doctors they said it could be a really bad water infection, not eatin really weak

Everything got really on top of me I cont cope life a mess errrr feel really hopeless down caursing depression.

Ment go counselloring turned it down now iam on my last chance going. Dont do face to face. What eles going to go wrong.

Finished a lad thqt just wouldnt leave me alone want to here everyday. I told gim I need my space and keeps saying he wants to come round.

Errrrr give up hopeless and a failer keep turning everything down iam letting myself go and down .

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Heather,

Sorry to hear that you feel so low. Do you know what has caused you those feelings? As much as it seems like you don't want to go, counselling is something you should definitely do! Its normal to feel nervous at first, but they will listen and will find what is causing you to feel how you do and ways to cope with it.

Not eating properly also does not help with moods and is something I have also struggled with. Getting some decent food down and going for a walk to get fresh air both benifit low mood. :) Its definitely good to get out of the house every day even if it is just for an hour :)

Let me know how you're doing :)

R xx