Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Children in need

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Children-in-Need-Logo.png

It's Children in need today, so I was wondering if people are getting involved and want to share what they are doing in this thread.

At work we are doing a PJ day with all the staff and children and a cake sale.

My younger sister at her high school they are doing wacky tie or no tie.

You could also mention things that you have done in the past to raise money for Children in need.

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always wear Jimjams - one day of the year where I don't care that I'm going out in public looking like an absolute twit ;)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Really annoyed because my work placement didn't do any fundraising or "wear your own clothes day", I wore my own pudsey shirt and pudsey socks haha.
    I haven't done much fundraising myself but every year i (my mum) buy loads of children in need stuff.
    Oh wait, I do remember doing some dance in high school to Fame, I can't remember whether it was for children in need or not
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Our college did a bake sale, the teachers did some sort of performance and a few people came in onesies
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Loved reading about what you guys all get up too :heart:

Our nursery raised £47.20 so far for Children in need.