Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This week it is a normal week. No bonfires or tricks now, but plenty of time for you to treat yourself to good times. Tell us about the good times you’ll be having this week.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today doing some volunteering, then for the rest of the week I am working. PJ day on Friday for CIN :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Monday- Gone shooooooooooooopping spreeeee..
    I'm also setting up a savings account this week so I don't spend all my money.
    Also need to change my address with benefits...
    And doctors...

Pretty boring week :P
  • Options
    Today doing some volunteering, then for the rest of the week I am working. PJ day on Friday for CIN :heart:
    Which is better, volunteering or working?
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Monday- Gone shooooooooooooopping spreeeee..
    I'm also setting up a savings account this week so I don't spend all my money.
    Also need to change my address with benefits...
    And doctors...

Pretty boring week :P

Ah yes, all the address changing. I had to do that once upon a time. Good idea setting up the savings account, and good timing with the house move. Everything will soon be in place for your new start.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    WayneS wrote: »
    Which is better, volunteering or working?
    Um.. both are very rewarding :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I'm in London Wednesday and Thursday. Kinda disappointed I can't see my friend though. He moved back to England a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I'm in London Wednesday and Thursday. Kinda disappointed I can't see my friend though. He moved back to England a few weeks ago.

Think of what you can do in London. What will you do instead?
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Think of what you can do in London. What will you do instead?

Meeting up with another friend on Wednesday and Thursday evening for a gig on the Thursday and he's taking me to a group he goes to. Not too sure what I'm going to do on Thursday day yet though. It does depend on the weather.
  • Options
    Literally got no plans this week apart from college. Might be babysitting at the weekend