Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X factor (new series)

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    recorded it and watched it yesterday at some point.

All Imma say (again) is Andrea :heart:
    Stereo kicks were good too. Not seen results yet, need to download them from Itvplayer as I forgot it was on.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I agree with you about stereo kicks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Couldn't sleep so went down late last night and watched the results - I guess I'm indifferent but I think realistically Stevie and Fleur should have been in bottom two.
    I really like fleur, although stevie should have been in the bottom two.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I really like fleur, although stevie should have been in the bottom two.

Who else do you think should have been in bottom two? :)
    Um. Stevie and.... uhm.. thats really difficult cos I like everyone else.

What are your views on the final two then?

Frickin' stupid! I was SO angry when Andrea got kicked out, and I nearly cried, and I refuse to watch tonight's final because it's stupid. Andrea has NEVER messed up a song, he can sing absolutely anything with such raw emotion and his voice is beautiful. As if fleur and ben are better than him.
    I guess it was so close this year. I actually fell in love with andrea last night after listening to him sing and how passionate he is.

Frickin' stupid! I was SO angry when Andrea got kicked out, and I nearly cried, and I refuse to watch tonight's final because it's stupid. Andrea has NEVER messed up a song, he can sing absolutely anything with such raw emotion and his voice is beautiful. As if fleur and ben are better than him.
    This. A bit miffed Andrea isn't in tonight's final.
    I think he will still do really well tho. He is super talented.