Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas Jumper...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would y'all say it's too early to wear one?

I went shopping with the intention of buying quite a few baggy jumpers that will keep me warm but only bought a christmas jumper. I want to wear it and I'm thinking it's fine, they sell them now so obviously people are going to buy them and wear them, but I don't want people looking and thinking 'that silly girl has a christmas jumper on even though it's only just turned November'. So, proper dilemma :p it's so comfy and baggy and I actually like how it looks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wear it. It's pretty much Christmas now anyway and you get more wear out of it as well.
    I think it's still too early but I don't massively care what other people do ;)
    I am a total scrooge and don't particularly like Christmas but I love Xmas jumpers. They're just too cute. Its only just over a month away so I guess its not too early
    Go with what you're happy with, what you feel comfortable with...try not to focus on what others think tooooo much!! I know it's hard to not 'follow the crowd' but BE YOU!!

I don't do Christmas jumpers until December but I don't think people shouldn't wear them now :)