Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don't want to feel like this anymore - issues with eating and weight

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heyy Becki *hug*

Sounds like been a pretty intense time for you recently, sounds emotionally quite draining. How have things been going? :heart:
  • Options
    Juliet1 wrote: »
    Heyy Becki *hug*

Sounds like been a pretty intense time for you recently, sounds emotionally quite draining. How have things been going? :heart:
    Things are okay thanks. Been sticking to my meal plan as best I can... Its really hard though. Also been going round to the main house for dinner 4 nights a week
  • Options
    Just wanted to drop by and offer you a hug, *hug*
    Well done for sticking to your meal plan as best you can! Do you think you'd find it easier if you helped make your meal plan? I don't know if that's an option for you or not but I find meal plans tend to be easier to stick to if you have a say in them. I know it's hard, but honestly well done on trying to stick to it
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Just wanted to drop by and offer you a hug, *hug*
    Well done for sticking to your meal plan as best you can! Do you think you'd find it easier if you helped make your meal plan? I don't know if that's an option for you or not but I find meal plans tend to be easier to stick to if you have a say in them. I know it's hard, but honestly well done on trying to stick to it
    No I hardly get any day in my meal plan. I get to pick what I have for breakfast but that's it. So hard to stick to it
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    No I hardly get any day in my meal plan. I get to pick what I have for breakfast but that's it. So hard to stick to it

Could you talk to your carers about it and see whether you can come up with an arrangement so that you get a say in the meal plan too? It'll work a lot better if you actually get a say in it
  • Options
    Could you talk to your carers about it and see whether you can come up with an arrangement so that you get a say in the meal plan too? It'll work a lot better if you actually get a say in it
    They told me that if I stick to it a few weeks, I can have a bit more freedom with it. Don't particularly want to stick to it though to be fair. I've been thinking about it a lot tonight and I just hate my body. I've put weight on this last week and I hate it. Its disgusting
  • Options
    They told me that if I stick to it a few weeks, I can have a bit more freedom with it. Don't particularly want to stick to it though to be fair. I've been thinking about it a lot tonight and I just hate my body. I've put weight on this last week and I hate it. Its disgusting