Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Newbie Alert!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, well some of you know me on here... And I've been in chat a few times since I joined but I haven't really been on the boards!
Let me start from the beginning.
My name is Charlotte, my nickname is Charlee; which is my username as you probably gathered :P
I was directed to The Site when I tried to find somewhere that I could speak about my problems openly as I do have a very messed up head XD However I haven't yet felt comfortable to open up and let anything out.
I tend to bottle things up and sometimes it can come out in bursts of anger, sadness or hyperness.. When I'm hyper um.. things tend to be a bit... Weird XD I'm just weird anyway :P

But yeah. I'm 16 and I currently am studying Sociology, Health&Social Care and Science because I aspire to be a Nurse one day by studying at University doing a nursing degree:)
I'm a musical person and I love singing, my style of music changes daily tbh o.o I listen to loads of genres!

Anyway I could talk for Britain and I don't wanna bore anyone anymore:P
Thanks for reading if you do read this XD
See you in chat maybe!:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Charlee great to see you on the boards :yes:

Maybe once you've settled in a bit you might feel comfortable chatting about stuff 😊 But its up to you

Its so cool that you know what you want to be. I imagine a nursing degree could be pretty tough? I want to go to uni too to study psychology. 😊

:hyper: I love singing too. Used to be in a competition and stuff but don't do that anymore. What sorta stuff do you like singing? You never know we could do a duet haha.

Cya around :wave:
    Thanks Becki! It's great meeting you!:D

I think a nursing degree will be very tough XD and I'm slightly iffy about it.. You know like idk if I want to but I kinda do..XD Oo Psychology!:D That's supposed to be tough at some parts but a great course!:)

I sing pretty much anything! Tbh I've even tried to do covers of bands who have screamo in their songs, I put the screamo into singing XD I can't scream dw:P Duet sounds good haha! I did a competition, 3-4 shows at school and I was in a musical:) I HAD A SOLO PART ERMAGERD XD hahah!
    Cya around lovely!:)
    Welcome
    Thank you Heather:)
    Welcome to TheSite boards :)
    Thank you butterfly!!
    Hope to see you around :)
    Welcome to the boards :)