Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help with forums?!D:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so I'm sort of new here.. wanna know how some things work...

I saw something called a signature which people can add.. and for some reason when I try to do that it says I'm not permitted to add a signature.. What's this and how do I make a signature?

Also some people on forums I have noticed have like.. a rectangle box before their names which has like their names in it as a picture all fancy looking quite cool :P lol, i'd love to know how to make them too..

Can someone help..??
Please XD
thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :)

Have u gone into ur setting to do that and save it if u want something changing on ur name and under ur name u need to ask the mods they can do it for u pm jo *helen* james. If u cont do ur signture ask mods
    Hi Heather,
    I went into my settings and it doesn't actually have the option to make a signature... And when in forums I looked at a thread which had about signatures and I clicked on a link someone posted to try and create a signature and it said I didn't have permission or something like that...
    Might be worth checking out this thread - you can click on signature from there and it should take you to settings.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/166733-*-New-Read-this-first..-*
    Thanks butterfly that's the thread I first went onto!:)
    When I click on signature it comes up with a box in the middle of the screen saying
    "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature"
    Attachment not found.
    Hey Charlee,

You'll be able to add a signature once you've made a few posts here. Brand new users aren't able to - it's a measure to prevent spammers!

Anyway, keep checking it and you'll see that you'll be able to add one soon enough :)
    Oooo Thank you so much Jo!!:D That's just what I needed lol!
    Thanks for the help!:P
    Thanks to everyone who replied!:P I now officially have a signatureXD
    Charlee wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied!:P I now officially have a signatureXD

:yippe: