Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dating horror stories

Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
It’s coming up to Halloween, a good time to share some dating horror stories :)

There’s a little collection here including a date where half way through lunch the author stands up and declares:

"I’m so sorry. I’ve suddenly remembered I’m in love with my ex-boyfriend and must now leave."

Have you ever been on a weird date? Or a scary date? Or been with someone for a little while, only to realise that they hadn’t been open about something surprising and important?

scared-woman.jpg?w=645

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh yes!

He turned up and then informed me he had no money; so I'd have to pay. I didn't have a problem paying; it was more that I had to. He told me later not to tell certain people about us. I was not overly keen on the idea of dating him.

Fast foward a few months. I agreed to go to lunch with him and wrongly thought he was just being friendly. He was talking about marriage, moving in together, sleeping together, etc. Despite the fact that we, to my knowledge, weren't in a relationship!

I then discovered he has a girlfriend. I never let on that I knew about this. But after this, he kept talking about going up to Wales to sort out his relationship with his girlfriend.
  • Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Wow, he sounds like a really bad date! Did he have any good qualities, things you liked?