Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Halloween Photos

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
So as Halloween is 6 days away, I thought I would put up a thread in which we can all post our photos, whether it is pumpkins, treats, halloween costumes or just random stuff to do with halloween :D

I would like to post 2 pictures of my first ever pumpkin :D

Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    So as Halloween is 6 days away, I thought I would put up a thread in which we can all post our photos, whether it is pumpkins, treats, halloween costumes or just random stuff to do with halloween :D

I would like to post 2 pictures of my first ever pumpkin :D

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.

Ooh, there amazing! I've always wanted to do Pumpkin carving, but never have bought a pumpkin to carve! I guess I could make a Pumpkin bake or something #Plan :p
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Ooh, there amazing! I've always wanted to do Pumpkin carving, but never have bought a pumpkin to carve! I guess I could make a Pumpkin bake or something #Plan :p

Thank you :D
    I've always wanted to do it as well, and this year I found the right pumpkin :) They're quite cheap, but getting all the insides out takes ages. It sounds like a very good plan :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That looks great Hann!

Getting the insides out is the worse part, puts me right off D: I'd prefer to be able to just carve. However, I will be carving a pumpkin this year :yes: Sis is going to do one too and my nephew will be here :)
    Are you re-carving your pumpkins or keeping those until Halloween? I've always decorated the evening before halloween, then carved a pumpkin before it goes dark on Halloween day so they don't start rotting. I'm not decorating this year though, planning on going out to town dressed up instead.
    You should enter this into our halloween competition Hann :)

Look forward to seeing some good costumes..
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Are you re-carving your pumpkins or keeping those until Halloween? I've always decorated the evening before halloween, then carved a pumpkin before it goes dark on Halloween day so they don't start rotting. I'm not decorating this year though, planning on going out to town dressed up instead.

I'm keeping this one till it goes weird haha :D I've already decorated the dinning room, only room i'm allowed to :/
    Oooh what you dressing up as??? :D
    That looks great Hann!

Getting the insides out is the worse part, puts me right off D: I'd prefer to be able to just carve. However, I will be carving a pumpkin this year :yes: Sis is going to do one too and my nephew will be here :)

Omg it is. Same haha. Yay upload on here when you've done it :D Aw sounds great :)
    Jo7 wrote: »
    You should enter this into our halloween competition Hann :)

Look forward to seeing some good costumes..

Done :D
    Sammmeeee :D I LOVE HALLOWEEN :d
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    JavaKrypt wrote: »

Why not both? :D
    My pumpkin's gone all fluffy inside :( into the bin you go...
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    oooo im decorating on friday :) i love halloween! :D
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    My shirt finally came :DAttachment not found.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Hah that's good.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    My shirt finally came :DAttachment not found.

Brilliant!
    Attachment not found. Halloween spirit! :D

Attachment not found.

I didn't exactly get a full outfit picture, but here's me from last night :D
    Attachment not found. the staff did my makeup yesterday :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
    Every year the house gets super excited about Halloween and the staff get the kids (and me) involved with making the decorations. Here's the snaps
    Spooky tree
    2408bdff1bf32b356ce417c87ccabe45.jpg

Bats on the ceiling
    b6122e14b0aa290a24cf2d00c9214d5c.jpg

Witch!
    f83d2a5714c42dfad82b08d7c9feefdc.jpg

Grave stones
    3e94d000f92c50179aaa13d58bbf6ac5.jpg

Everything else
    30b1b9ea29e1e167a239f68c72d6ed2e.jpg

We do stuff like this at Christmas too