Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm panicking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Literally panicking. Shaking, can't catch my breath and its not even as if I can go out cause I'm on the train. Stupid social anxiety has caused this

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Big hugs, try and take some deep breathes.. keep talking to us :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I need to get off this train! But still got 2 hours

Sent by Sony Xperia
    And it's not helping that there's a random man sat next to me. Can't even move cause the trains packed

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Are you reading your book?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    No I can't concentrate on it

Sent by Sony Xperia
    What about listening to music and trying to control your breathing...

Yeah I'm listening to music. I was fine before I got onto the second train. Well I was nervous but I wasn't panicking like now

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Its because your nervous.. you will be okay and this feeling will pass. What about going for walk up the train to calm yourself down a little.

The man next to me is gonna get pissed off if I keep asking him to move

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Hugsss